AX6B Pentium III-600 - Windows 2000 Will not boot

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by kbailie, May 18, 2005.

  1. kbailie

    kbailie Guest

    Hi there,

    I just upgraded my AX6B (BIOS v2.35) from a PII-350 to a PIII-600
    100MHz FSB SL3JM (whatever that means).

    Anyway, things booted up just fine the first time. I was able to run
    all my apps, scan for viruses but then after a few hours, Windows said
    it was dumping the memory for troubleshooting purposes or something
    like that. Now, when I boot it, I can't get based the Windows 2000
    seconds.

    I read an old post about maybe it's got something to do with the AGP
    video card?

    Any thoughts?

    I have my BIOS set for 100MHz x 6. And I have no problems with the box
    POSTing, it's just Windows which is acting up now.

    If you can send responses directly to my email, that'd be great --

    thanks,
    Keith

    kbailie, May 18, 2005