AX6B+ Problems

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by jime, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. jime

    jime Guest

    I have problems during boot. Sometimes it does not see part of the memory.
    Sometimes none of the memory.

    Sometimes it misses some of the 3 drives on a ATA100 card.

    Sometimes it boots OK, but most of the time it does not.

    I have:

    Stopped overclocking.
    Reduces power requirements (unhooked power to 4 CD or DVD drives).
    Swapped memory modules, removed memory and cleaned contacts.
    Removed, cleaned and reinstalled video and ATA 100 cards.

    For lack of anything else I am starting to suspect the BIOS chip.

    Any ideas,
    Thanks

    Jim

    jime, Oct 26, 2003