    I want to upgrade my grafix card to a G Force Ti 4600 or 4200, will the it
    work on my AX6BC.

    It's so hard to say goodbye to this motherboard.

    Monty, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Monty

    wizza Guest

    MMMMM, You will need at least the latest bios. But I don't think this
    motherbaord agp slot have enough volts for that card. GF4 MX cards are a
    better choice for you. You can find cheap 440 with DDR those days.

    Wizza

    wizza, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Monty

    Monty Guest

    What are the volts for the AGP slot on this motherboard?

    Monty, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Monty

    Wizard Prang Guest

    Dunno if that helps but I ran a Radeon 8500 with it no problem.

    Prang

    Wizard Prang, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Monty

    HH Guest

    HH, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Monty

    Crash Guest

    I have 2 PCs with this board running Geforce4 MX440se 64MB DDR ... no
    problems

    Crash, Jul 9, 2003