AX6BC rev 1.1 and Celeron Copppermine 1100

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by netvegetable, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. netvegetable

    netvegetable Guest

    Hi.

    I realize this is vintage circa 2000 technology, but if anyone can offer
    help......

    Can I get the celeron (coppermine) to work with my AX6BC board? The clock
    multiplier is 11x100.

    I have an fcpga slocket with which I can adjust the voltage.

    Will I need to alter the agp multiplier?

    Ta.
    --
    to email me remove the word "NOT" from my addy

    #politcs_oz irc.undernet.org

    "..... I think what has kept your country safe and sane,
    relatively, is that you have an ethic we don't have in America, which
    is that if one person is hurting, we're all hurting."
    Michael Moore

    netvegetable, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm running a 1.4GHz Tulatin Celeron in an AX6BC.

    Multiplier is processor locked. Just set the board for 100MHz FSB and
    plug it in. You may also want to upgrade to the latest BIOS, v2.59.

    Best of luck,

    Michael J. Apollyon, Feb 21, 2004

  3. netvegetable

    Wesley Guest

    i'm use with upgradeware slot adapter +1.3Ghz on 2 machines!
    http://www.upgradeware.com/english/product/product.htm

    Wesley, Feb 21, 2004
  4. netvegetable

    netvegetable Guest

    Cool! How about overclocking it?

    netvegetable, Feb 21, 2004
  5. netvegetable

    Wesley Guest

    1.4Ghz is the end of line for AX6BC. I don't think good idea for
    overclocking because 1.4Ghz is already hot for AX6BC but mine is 1.3Ghz and
    it seem so cool to run it :)

    Wesley, Feb 21, 2004
  6. netvegetable

    netvegetable Guest

    Yep she's up and running fine. 11 x 100fsb.

    Any tips for maybe taking the fsb up to 133Mhz?

    netvegetable, Mar 2, 2004