    incoming more and more new powerful games like DOOM 3, HLF 2 etc which
    required run over 3 GHz.

    i think it time to move away from AX6BC :(

    Wesley, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Wesley

    *jimanno Guest

    The improvement would only be noticed by benchmarking programs. It
    would be imperceptable to you.
    I'm afraid so. You can do as I did and give your AX6BC to someone who
    only needs basic computer power - Internet, email, word processing. It
    is still enjoying usefulness.

    Jim
    remove* *for email

    *jimanno, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Wesley

    DingleBat Guest

    what type of setup did you use to get 1.3ghz working on AX6BC?

    I thought it didn't support that high?

    server.bigpond.net.au:

    DingleBat, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Wesley

    Wesley Guest

    Use upgradeware Slot-T and Celeron 1.3 Ghz it really fine. I had run for 2
    years now with no problem. The setup is very little hence almost like
    automatically itself.

    Wesley, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Wesley

    Wesley Guest