B450M DS3H Drivers Questions

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by drpeppercan, Jan 12, 2021.

  1. drpeppercan

    drpeppercan

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2020
    Which Chipset driver should I download?

    1. AMD Chipset Driver
    (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported.
    (Note) For AMD Vermeer CPU support

    2. AMD Chipset Driver
    (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported

    3. AMD APU Driver
    (Note) Win10 ver.2004 supported.

    The Tech Support agent from the computer company (ABS) said that I really didn't need to install any of the MoBo drivers, unless something was not working. That the Windows updates would be enough.
    What do you guys think?

    Thanks in advance guys :)

    drpeppercan, Jan 12, 2021