Back stabbed by friend

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Memphis, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Memphis

    Memphis Guest

    Memphis, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Memphis

    Mark H Guest

    Mark H, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Memphis

    Geoff Guest

    heheh rambus sucked :)
    get rid of it....

    rambus is not suited to games at all, it's for high memory bandwidth stuff
    like video editing and some such, ddr ram has the same memory bandwidth now
    anyway really
    the setup is nice, just for anything but games, use it as a server or
    something

    Geoff, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Memphis

    0_Qed Guest

    ....snip...

    :)
    ~Smatter ???

    No flies to tear wings off'ern ??

    Your're correct, tho.

    :)
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Memphis

    Geoff Guest

    die dam rumbus !
    lol

    Geoff, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Memphis

    Memphis Guest

    Damn I've been away from computers for too long. Last time I was into
    memory was when EDO RAM came out and was the BEST!!! (at the time).
    So the next RAM was then DIMMs... now RAMBUS (which i got suckered
    into buying from my best friend (who won't let anyone sleep over at
    his flat). And he used my money to buy himself DDR motherboard, etc.
    nice PC with see-through case.... and a massive flat-screen monitor..
    :((

    Memphis, Jul 21, 2004
  7. i got suckered
    With friends like those, who needs enemies, huh?

    :)

    Giuseppe Carmine De Blasio, Jul 24, 2004