    Is there a way to get my TravelMate 8100 and Norton to recognise outside
    drives?

    David

    David Vincent-Jones, Jul 23, 2007

  2. David Vincent-Jones

    litefrozen Guest

    You'd be better off to get a copy of Acronis True Image ($49)
    thats what I did so I could back up to external USB Maxtor drive.
    It will cover everything even back the hidden partitions.

    or you can look at a Drive image XL which is free.

    litefrozen, Jul 23, 2007

  3. David Vincent-Jones

    milsabords Guest

    Drive Image XML ;-).

    milsabords, Jul 23, 2007
  4. I have tried out Drive Image XML and find it works very well .. nice product
    ... thanks Guys.

    David Vincent-Jones, Jul 24, 2007
  5. David Vincent-Jones

    Narre Guest

    Acronis works for me. I've never had much luck with Ghost.

    Narre, Jul 25, 2007