    8300. I don't have any speakers very close to or other powerful
    currents around this pc. So anyone else think it could be the video
    card?

    Jim Gunn, May 18, 2006

  2. Jim Gunn

    Ben Myers Guest

    If you've moved the computers to another place, near some air conditioning
    equipment or other equipment with large motors, the equipment could interfere
    with proper operation of the monitor.

    If the graphics chip is an nVidia, cards with this chip are known to fail,
    either gradually or all at once, due to excessive heat which causes the insides
    of the chip to break down. ATI chips do this to a lesser extent... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 18, 2006

  3. Check to make sure your refresh rate hasn't reset itself to 60Hz...

    William P.N. Smith, May 18, 2006