    crashes have stopped.

    I'd rather not replace all three at the same time...

    Thanks for any thoughts on what to try first

    Stuart Southerland, Jan 25, 2004

  2. 1) There are no stupid questions.
    2) Sounds like the board to me.

    Doug Whitesell, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Stuart Southerland

    Blaedmon Guest

    sounds like bad ram - if able try and replace it. If still no go, I'd
    suggest a look at yer HD, perhaps reflashing your bios, a hundred other
    things, but mainly I'd check your ram.

    Blaedmon, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Stuart Southerland

    Gene Guest

    Certainly RAM is the easiest to switch & test. If you have access to
    another compatible computer, try switching RAM. If problem does not go
    away, try switching power supply. If no joy...look for motherboard. Have
    you tried updating the BIOS?

    Gene, Jan 28, 2004