    in, the computer won't turn on. The red light in the front blinks
    just a bit, but the computer won't turn on. My brother thinks my
    power supply has gone bad. Or could it be a problem with the CPU fan?

    Tim923, May 21, 2008

  2. Tim923

    Tim923 Guest

    On Thu, 22 May 2008 06:35:21 -0400, "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123>
    wrote:

    >Disconnect the fan and try it again with it out for 5 seconds - note
    >change.
    >if sensing fan issue, now should get "beep" code.
    >if no beep , it's not caring about fan

    I didn't get the beep code. I noticed a green LED lit up on the
    motherboard under the floppy drive. Does that indicate that the power
    supply is working? Where do I get a replacement power supply? -Tim923

    Tim923, May 22, 2008

  3. Tim923

    Tim923 Guest

    Thanks for all the help Bob. My brother quickly spotted the problem.
    Two of the CPU pins had bent and that's why the computer wasn't
    turning on. It's fixed now. --Tim923

    Tim923, May 24, 2008