Bad sound when watching movies

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Lumaja, May 25, 2022.

  1. Lumaja

    Lumaja

    Joined:
    May 25, 2022
    Motherboard: Asus Prime H410M-K

    OS: Linux Mint 20.3

    Today while watching a movie found the speech sound very bad and unrecognizable, sounds like

    the speaker inside of water like in a pool I use earphones.

    I check the settings and all seems right.

    Playing music found I can ear the music but singing is unrecognizable.

    With USB speakers the singing from music and the speech on movies sounds good.

    Can some help me to correct this.

    Thank you

    Lumaja, May 25, 2022