    hizark21 Guest

    Does anyone happen to know if there to go from the small plug-in
    barrel to the large one on a laptop AC adapter..?

    hizark21, Jul 8, 2009

  2. hizark21

    BillW50 Guest

    In
    hizark21 typed on Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:19:37 -0700 (PDT):
    Yes, they call them universal AC adapters. Otherwise you go to Radio
    Shack and buy one and cut off the old one and solder on the new one.
    Although you know all about polarity, voltage, and amperage, right? If
    you are guessing, then you might end up with an expensive door stop.

    BillW50, Jul 10, 2009