    hours, and the computer must be plugged in. Now that I
    have the time to do that, I don't know where I found it.
    Does anybody know?

    David, Jan 10, 2004

  2. David

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Jan 10, 2004

  3. David

    David Guest

    I have a Compaq TC1000. It's not under Power Options, nor under System Porperties. It is also not included in Configuration Record or Diagnostics for Windows, both of whic I assume are HP-specific Control Panel choices.
    I guess it's not an 'obvious' thing like I was hoping. From what I read about it when I saw it, after running this calibratioin thing, the % remaining of battery is more accurately computed.

    David, Jan 10, 2004
  4. David

    Chris H. Guest

    You may want to check Compaq's support to find where it is located, David.
    I don't have a Compaq, so I can't check for you.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jan 11, 2004
  5. David

    WWAMl Geek Guest

    David,

    You might check your BIOS for that feature. My Gateway has a simialar feature and its located there. I ran it and it produced a slight increase in battery life. To access the BIOS, hit F2 after turning on the machine you gotta be quick :)

    WWAMl Geek, Jan 11, 2004