    seems that's something is wrong with the charging.Any help will be
    appreciated.
    Thank you.

    Cyril, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Cyril

    Claudinha Guest

    hi, i have the same problem.... acer told me that batteries only have
    6 months of warranty but now that u're saying that u bought a new
    battery and still have the same problem... any news?

    Claudinha, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Cyril

    mike Guest

    I had same problem with a Gateway Solo 2100. Was a pair of bad FETs in
    the charging circuit. Not a doityourself repair.
    mike

    laptops and parts Test Equipment
    4in/400Wout ham linear amp.
    Honda CB-125S
    400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $550
    Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
    Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser

    mike, Sep 16, 2003