    3 is really a special case of 2, but the program uses a different icon
    for it.

    Is there a similar utility for my Dell Inspiration 600m?

    Rich Greenberg, Jul 18, 2011

  2. Rich Greenberg

    Pen Guest

    Yews there is RTFM. Pages 30 and 36.
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/SYSTEMS/ins600m/en/om/T8109bk2LRs.pdf

    Pen, Jul 19, 2011

  3. Rich Greenberg, Jul 19, 2011
  4. "Rich Greenberg" wrote
    I own a 600m. TFM is for download only; it was not included in print form
    with the 600m. I'm surprised you couldn't see the battery-state icon; it's
    clearly in the far lower right of the screen (unless someone deleted it)
    among all the other little icons down there.

    Howard Lester, Jul 19, 2011
  5. Good reason my wife didn't get it.
    Yes, I did see it, but it appeared to give only part of what I wanted.
    Wife had seen what my Toshiba showed, wanted same.

    Rich Greenberg, Jul 20, 2011