    support or posting the resolution.

    I think posting a resolution is important because that's how people
    learn and because the resolution would show up in search engines.

    Journey, Jan 30, 2008

  2. fansofbread

    Journey Guest

    Well it only seems to talk back when I forget to take my medicine. I
    have introduced my computer to the men in white who are very polite to
    the computer and all the other talking inanimate objects in my
    apartment. The men in white are nicer than the purple people who
    sometimes appear.

    Journey, Jan 30, 2008

  3. fansofbread

    RnR Guest

    I couldn't agree more with you on that. I've even asked people to do
    this but I think few listen in those cases.

    Excellent point Journey !!

    RnR, Jan 30, 2008
  4. thanks. but not taking it personallly. that was my attempt at humor.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 30, 2008