    what could cause this?
    thanks,
    Richard

    marlin, Jun 29, 2004

  2. marlin

    LittleMac Guest

    This happened to me a couple of days ago and here is how I fixed it:

    In Power Properties deselect the option "Show Power Saver Icon" (or whatever
    the darn thing is called). Click on "Apply". Then go back and select it
    again. Did that help?

    LittleMac, Jul 13, 2004

  3. marlin

    marlin Guest

    It actually came back on it's own one time when I turned on the computer a
    few days later.
    Richard

    marlin, Jul 13, 2004