    of 1 year with such use?

    If so, then would the warranty kick in and I'd wangle a new one for free?

    Mel

    MZB, Dec 14, 2005

  2. MZB

    RRR_News Guest

    The warranty for the battery is one (1) year from invoice, unless otherwise
    stated. Dell and other PC manufacturers, consider the notebook battery a
    "consumable" part. And will wear out over time.

    --

    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    Just curious about this. I recently bought this computer.

    I like it and use it a LOT, probably 8-9 hours a day, often on battery
    usage, sometimes on AC.

    My warranty is 3 years, but just 1 year on the battery.

    Is there a chance that the battery will be pretty much used up in the course

    RRR_News, Dec 14, 2005

  3. MZB

    MZB Guest

    I know and of course that makes sense.

    I gather even with my use it is not likely to wear out within a year??

    Mel

    MZB, Dec 14, 2005
  4. MZB

    RRR_News Guest