    sloooooooooowwwwww ... I try reducing the resolution to 800x600 but it
    didn't help much.

    Anybody else with the same problem?

    Pierre Desmarais, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Pierre Desmarais

    mike Guest

    My system runs it fine at 1024x768 with all the eye candy on. Athlon
    3200+, 1Gb Ram, ATI 9600 Pro 128Mb.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Pierre Desmarais

    Guest Guest

    Try turning hardware sound support on/off in the game, it has a major
    effect on framerates.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Pierre Desmarais

    loco Guest

    turn your sound settings down again...

    loco, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Pierre Desmarais

    Alan Walker Guest

    In
    I got acceptable play at 1024*768, everything pretty switched on and an
    Athlon XP1800 running XP.

    Alan Walker

    Alan Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Pierre Desmarais

    C&M Guest

    I don't know what motherboard you are using, but I had a simular proplem
    with a different game and ended up reinstalling the chipset drivers to fix
    it. All is fine now.

    C&M, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Pierre Desmarais

    J Guest

    I have no problems what so ever on a 9800 Non-Pro 128MB, 3 GHz P4
    Hyperthreding, 512 MB DDR, WinXPPro SP1 Catalyst 3.7 DirectX 9.0b,
    SoundBlaster Audigy.

    I play at 1280*960 with everything turned on and sound at 11KHz and no
    Hardware acc.
    I get 99-100 fps sustained on all maps I've tried on.

    Good game by the way...

    / J

    J, Oct 6, 2003