    but what does the second signify?

    I LOVE this game, anyone that doesn't yet own it and the add on (Special
    Forces) go and buy it now!

    @sh, Jan 10, 2006

  2. @sh

    Andrew Guest

    So at least ask in a gaming newsgroup.
    alt.games.battlefield1942
    alt.games.ea.battlefield

    Andrew, Jan 10, 2006

  3. @sh

    @sh Guest

    Those weren't listed in my Newsgroup list, and i did ensure I had an entire
    up to date listing from my provider.

    ....and anyway its relevant in a sense that most with an NVidia card will
    have a severe addiction to such games...

    @sh, Jan 11, 2006
  4. @sh

    @sh Guest

    ....I'm with BT Connect Broadband by the way - can't find any way to add a
    newsgroup unless its in the list?

    @sh, Jan 11, 2006
  5. @sh

    Andrew Guest

    Get a decent newsgroup feed then, or use groups.google.com

    Andrew, Jan 11, 2006
  6. I need more practice before going multiplayer. I find the aircraft in BF2
    insanely difficult to control.

    Although not specific to Battlefield2, you can try
    news://comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action and news://uk.games.video.misc.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Jan 13, 2006
  7. @sh

    Matt U.K. Guest

    Hi @sh,

    I agree, it's a wicked game! I can't fly the helo though to save me life
    LOL More expansion packs to come. I asked a similar question a while back
    this is the reply:-

    "Ranking: ^^ symbols (stacked)
    Earphones: VOIP enabled (so you can talk using a mic to your squad)
    Server type: Penquin for Linux, The box for Windows.

    There are some color (green and red) bars, I dont know what those do.

    Other things you should pay attention to; Ping (time to server, lower is
    better) and players ##/## (#) is playing/capacity (reserved)."

    Matt U.K. (aka ComerMM in BF2)

    p.s.

    Check your stats here:- http://bf2s.com/

    Matt U.K., Jan 13, 2006
  8. @sh

    @sh Guest

    Nice one, thanks dude! Its a top game - I now play a lot on the
    CoalitionForces.co.uk server, very fast and generally UK populated - may see
    you on there sometime!!

    Cheers, Ash

    @sh, Jan 17, 2006