    *Magic Is Believing In Yourself*
    * If You Can Do That*
    *You Can Make Anything Happen*

    John, Aug 11, 2003

  2. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Tom.
    I built a pc about a year ago with the bd7II. It is a great board.I would like
    to build
    another one with the bd7II but can't find one anywhere.But I have found the
    BE7. That is the reason I asked about them.
    John.

    John, Aug 11, 2003

  3. John

    TomG Guest

    the BE7 is better than the BD7-II, personal opinion. I had both and could
    do better with the BE7 due to the better ram ratios that I could use.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Aug 11, 2003
  4. John

    John Guest

    thanks again.
    i have a bf6 that I think might be getting bad caps.And I thought I would
    replace it with the bd7-II
    if I could find one.The BE7 sounds good to me. Or have the caps replaced.
    John.

    John, Aug 11, 2003
  5. John

    TomG Guest