  1. Can I stick one of the Intel P4 hyper threading CPU's on a BD7II
    motherboard?

    Thanks

    Armando Vezza, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Armando Vezza

    neil edwards Guest

    Why spend the money???

    neil edwards, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Armando Vezza

    Rick Guest

    Yes it works although I've read that while the board "supports"
    hyperthreading cpu's, it is not "optomized" for them, whatever that
    means.

    BTW, I put a 3.06 p4 in my bd7-II Raid board and it worked fine.

    Rick, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Well, i want to upgrade my CPU - I have a P4 1.6 @2.1 and where I live, the
    price of a normal P4 2.6 and a Hyper-threaded one are about the same, so why
    not?

    Armando Vezza, Feb 16, 2004