    experiences??? This code is not listed in ABIT manual, have switched both
    video card and RAM(ATI all in wonder 8500DV(abit approved) with no luck.
    TIA, Beldar

    Beldar, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Beldar

    TomG Guest

    have you tried messing with the ram? reseating the ram sticks or if running
    two sticks, try just one and then the other...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Beldar

    Beldar Guest

    Thanks Tom, Tried reseating & contact cleaning, got the machine to boot
    once, then back to same weird behavior. I would love to know what diag code
    of A7 corresponds to. Fired off an email to ABIT w/ no response.
    Take Care, Beldar

    Beldar, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Beldar

    John Lewis Guest

    Code A7= memory problems on some other Abit boards.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Jun 12, 2004
  5. Beldar

    TomG Guest

    do you run multiple sticks or just one? if more than one, try it with one
    then the other.

    TomG, Jun 12, 2004