    I was wondering if this would work? Also what would I have to upgrade in the
    motherboard? I think I have to update the High-Point controller I have
    version 1.25 inatalled. I would appreciate any advice on this.

    Frank Ortega, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Frank Ortega

    TomG Guest

    I had Win2K installed on my BE6-II version 1.1 (Hpt 366) using 1.25.1
    drivers and Highpoint bios.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Frank Ortega

    ineedamedic Guest

    ineedamedic, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Frank Ortega

    TomG Guest

    XP will not allow an *upgrade* installation on boards with the 366
    controller but would allow a fresh installation. not too sure about win2K
    as I never tried an upgrade from 98 to 2K... it should be able to be done
    as far as I know. what are the issues you have been fighting? or have you
    not even started?

    have a full backup of the system, regardless, in the event that things blow
    up.

    TomG, Nov 16, 2004