    to the harddisk. I am booting from floppy. Does anyone have any ideas on
    this?
    Thanks.

    Charles E. Patterson, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Charles E. Patterson

    Wes Newell Guest

    Can't help. Just to let you know your message is still here.

    Wes Newell, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Hello,
    Thanks Wes.
    I have gotten by this problem by going back to PL.
    Regards.

    Charles E. Patterson, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Charles E. Patterson

    TomG Guest

    no issues with my BE6-II running Partition Magic... I realize it isn't the
    same board precisely but might as well be...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com