Becoming a Millionaire is like playing baseball

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Johan-Niklas Nilsson, Dec 17, 2006.

  1. Hi

    Johan-Niklas Nilsson here,

    Today, let me reveal to you my secrets on how I am getting over
    1 MILLION HITS on my websites EACH MONTH and how you can do it too.

    Have you ever played baseball?

    Having a million visitors is the goal to reach like hitting a homerun.

    It's not harder: You simply need to play the 9 innings (my 9 steps!)

    Just like baseball, you may not hit a homerun in your first game,
    but if you play a bit each day, chances are that one day you'll throw
    that ball over the fence ... and buy yourself a Porsche Carrera 911!

    Let me explain.

    The big difference on the Internet is that once you have done that
    homerun once, that you've got those 1 Million Visitors, you don’t
    need to do anymore for the rest of your life.

    Contrarily to baseball, in Internet marketing, only ONE homerun
    is needed in your life. Once you have received 1 million visitors
    to your website, you have collected so many leads and made so much
    money that you are financially free.

    A million dollars in follow-ups can easily be made after that.

    For example, this week alone, I have made over $229.000.00 in sales
    with 3 simple follow-ups!!! I simply recommended someone else's productto a list of already interested people.
    I'll show you how to do it.

    You don't need to have your own product or website.

    To your success

    Johan-Niklas Nilsson

    http://jn-nilsson.ws

    Johan-Niklas Nilsson, Dec 17, 2006