    what's wrong or what to do to fix this?

    Thanks in advance!
    Hawk Phoenix

    Hawk Phoenix, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Hawk Phoenix

    Leon Rowell Guest

    AWARD BIOS Beep Sound Message

    1 short (Beep) System booting is normal.
    2 short (Beep) CMOS setting error
    1 long - 1 short (Beep) DRAM ERROR
    1 long - 2 short (Beep) Display card or monitor connection error
    1 long - 3 short (Beep) Keyboard Error
    1 long - 9 short (Beep) ROM Error
    Long (Beep) continuous: DRAM hasn't been inserted correctly.
    Short (Beep) continuous: POWER supply has a problem.

    Leon Rowell

    Leon Rowell, Oct 4, 2003