    512 meg ram
    9600 xt

    When I put the orginal 300w back in the beeps stop.

    Jim Bickhaus, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Jim Bickhaus

    Jim Bickhaus Guest

    replaced a 300 watt power supply with a antec 350W supply and now the
    A7v133-c bios 1009
    amd XP2000 running 1.5

    Jim Bickhaus, Feb 10, 2004

  3. The new power supply is bad.

    Paul J. Veres, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Jim Bickhaus

    rstlne Guest

    How many, How often, Just during boot or evne when it's running..
    Give a bit more info on it all.. It's possible that the new supply is bad
    but That somewhat sounds doubtful as it's starting and running

    rstlne, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Was it not working before?

    Classic advice: If it's stable, it's just fine.

    Doug Whitesell, Feb 11, 2004