    problems with using the Belkin Pre-N pc card in the laptop?

    Thanks,
    Harvey

    Harvey Gratt, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Harvey,
    I have one in a Dell Inspiron 7000 w/PII, works fine. My connection
    reports a 108M transfer rate.
    Paul

    Paul Schilter, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Harvey Gratt

    Harvey Gratt Guest

    Paul,

    Thanks for the info. I'm planning on getting one of these sets (Belkin
    Pre-N router and PC Card) for a yet to be purchased Dell laptop.

    My concern arises from some postings on the Belkin forum of
    dslreports.com with regard to lock-up problems with a Lattitude D600 and
    possibly some other current Dell laptops. I'm trying to determine if
    this is a major Dell issue or just individual unit problems.

    BTW, I thought I had an antique with my almost 5 year old I7500, but I
    see you have me beat!

    Harvey

    Harvey Gratt, Feb 19, 2005