  1. Hey,

    My Abit NF7-S came with a a serial ATA adapter. Is there any benefit to
    hooking this up to my regular Maxtor 200GB drive?

    ZigZag Master, Nov 20, 2003

  2. ZigZag Master

    Ben Pope Guest

    Only neater cabling. Performance-wise there'll be little to no difference.
    You may find some benefit with disk to disk copy as your maxtor will be on
    it's own channel.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Nov 20, 2003

  3. ZigZag Master

    rms Guest

    Only neater cabling. Performance-wise there'll be little to no
    difference.

    Also I've seen it reported that your cpu usage will go down by 2% or so,
    which is good. I haven't gotten my Seriello to work yet, but I have the old
    version of it, so it may never work :(

    rms

    rms, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Cool thanks