    GeForce FX?

    Or where can i fidn some information?

    Thank in advance, bye.

    Boss©, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Boss©

    Wesley Guest

    ASUS ATI 9600 XT can agp 2x according to ASUS website but other person told
    me not too sure if it will work.

    Wesley, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Boss©

    Wesley Guest

    I still got 3 AX6BC myself all are rocks!!! Despite agp 2x limited and
    Recently I bought new mobo gigabytes PC P4 3.0 with agp 8x / ATA 100 so
    much better. I think it time to move on.

    Wesley, Feb 11, 2004