    environment ? Or is it inescapable that contemporary virus scanner just need
    to consume lots of resources to keep up with today's threats ?

    - FM -

    Fred Mau, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Fred Mau

    Ernie Guest

    I have a 760ED and use Grisoft's AVG. You can find it at:
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php. I don't run the software in
    "Resident Shield" mode, just once a week or when I suspect I need it.
    The program also has an email scanner for Outlook Express. The
    program is free for individual use. I find it a very good solution
    compared to the other resource intensive offerings.

    Ernie

    Ernie, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Fred Mau

    live-free Guest

    I have a 760el and use the free version of avast. You can download it
    from here: http://www.avast.com/ works well on my 760.

    Ken

    live-free, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Fred Mau