    Thanks in advance-

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Mike Jacoubowsky

    E Brown Guest

    I've got the Targus model, which is good because it comes with
    several plugs for various laptops (even Sony's weird ones), so I can
    use it when I change brands or models. It works for auto and air
    planes, and it's think and reasonably lightweight..
    Emanuel

    E Brown, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Mike Jacoubowsky

    WA2FSO Guest

    I use the APC travel laptop case, it does 12vdc, 117ac, air all with the
    same adapter,plenty of room for extras and includes usb charging ports, its
    a bit large but i can put everything i need in it. Check the APC website.Its
    been a god send for me. Retail is about 99.00 for all. If you have a problem
    locating one, e mail me

    WA2FSO, Jul 6, 2004
  4. I use the APC travel laptop case, it does 12vdc, 117ac, air all with the
    Thanks for the info. I'm seriously considering the APC case, just wish it
    were a bit smaller. The Kensington unit is appealing with its retractable
    cords, but danged if I can find one locally.

    Regarding your APC case, have you taken it aboard planes with you? Can it
    be stowed under a seat, or is it to big?

    Thanks-

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Jul 7, 2004
  5. I've got the Targus model, which is good because it comes with
    The Targus is my fall-back option, and it's good to know that it's worked
    well for you. I kinda like the way the Kensington has the retractable cord
    though (but it's very difficult trying to find one).

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Probably Targus.

    Barry Watzman, Jul 7, 2004