    * MSI FX5900SP

    I assume that I should have AGP fast write enabled, but what else? What about
    the AGP & P2P Bridge Control screen?

    Mark Holtz, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Mark Holtz

    Darthy Guest

    If it works.. dont mess with it... AGP4x isn't much slower than AGP
    8x... okay, you may lose 2-3fps.

    SOYO boards are flaky... so seriously, dont mess with it.

    Darthy, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Mark Holtz

    dave Guest

    Most places will tell you to disable fast writes, including ATI.
    Set AGP speed to normal.
    As far as that goes set most settings to performance defaults and
    enable/disable only what you need to make the box work.
    Dave

    dave, Dec 14, 2003