Best Buy, Circuit City Reps Pressure Consumers to Buy Unnecessary Recovery Discs

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by useful_infos, Aug 31, 2007.

  1. useful_infos

    useful_infos Guest

    useful_infos, Aug 31, 2007

  2. useful_infos

    Chris Hill Guest

    If these are alternatives to the ones that they could make, so be it.
    Many people won't bother making them and get realy angry a few years
    later when you have to tell them that since the company won't provide
    the software anymore, they are going to have to put out $150 to keep
    the machine from becoming a paperweight.

    Chris Hill, Aug 31, 2007

  3. If you are referring to H-P Pavilion Notebooks--especially dv6000z
    series notebooks, get them or you'll be sorry. Trust me; sooner or
    later you WILL need them. They should only be $10.00.

    Igor The Terrible, Sep 1, 2007