    Anyone have suggestions on the best buy on a current Acer laptop?

    Thanks,

    Larry

    Larry, Jul 1, 2011

  2. Larry

    David Harper Guest

    "Larry" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Anyone have suggestions on the best buy on a current Acer laptop?

    Try using Google's product search:

    http://www.google.com/prdhp

    - David Harper

    David Harper, Jul 1, 2011

  3. Larry

    bejph

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2011
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    i agree with David Harper

    bejph, Dec 3, 2011
  4. Larry

    pollard1988

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    In your heart
    Yes its better if you google for that. I am using Acer Aspire 4736Z for a long time, and i should acer laptops are really good.

    pollard1988, Jul 31, 2012