    What is the best card for about $100. Use PhotoShop a lot and some gaming
    such as Medal of Honor, Hitman2 and Ghost Recon.

    Thanks

    BF, Sep 21, 2003

  2. BF

    mike Guest

    Well, the 9600 128Mb board comes in at $108 shipped on pricewatch, the
    9600 Pro 128Mb at $124. For "around" $100 I don't think you'll do
    better than either of those two. The Ti4200 can come close to the Pro
    in a few instances but is not DX9 hardware and, unlike the GeForce FX,
    the 9600 has enough power to take advantage of DX9 software.

    mike, Sep 21, 2003