    Also (if you think) WHY should I spend more?

    Thanks for your help

    VVII

    vvii, Jul 26, 2003

  2. vvii

    NightSky 421 Guest

    Pretty much any video card in the $100 range would pull down the potential
    of a 2.4GHz system. However, if you really wanted to stay in that price
    range, I'd look at a Radeon 9000 or 9000 Pro, or perhaps an 8500 if you can
    still find one. Personally, with a processor like that, I'd want at least a
    9500 Pro. If money for a video card is an issue, you could consider
    compromising on the processor a little bit in order to free up money for a
    better video card and thus better "balance" your system. But looking on the
    bright side, any of these cards would certainly be better than a GeForce2
    MX!

    NightSky 421, Jul 27, 2003