    2.4 Ghz INTEL 1 gig ram 333Mhz FSB
    500 Watt Power supply
    Thanks in advance

    TechMaster, Dec 3, 2004

  2. TechMaster

    twobirds Guest

    You should pose your question again in rec.video.desktop, or maybe even
    rec.video.production . Just about any video card is OK for video editing,
    and I'm not sure what you mean by "sending the video out". Are you
    displaying to an NTSC or PAL monitor? Or, are you having trouble printing
    to tape? Or after rendering your project, are you having trouble with it on
    your CRT or Flat Screen monitor? - A little more info could be helpful.

    When I chose cards for editing, I chose any card that was dual-monitor
    capable. If you get serious about editing, you'll never go back to a single
    monitor after using two or more. If you have need to display to a TV before
    your final rendering (a good idea but not always 100% necessary), then you
    should pick any video card that has S-Video out, or you should consider
    buying an NTSC or PAL video monitor. Video is 2D. You don't need anything
    special to display video in Premier or any other NLE app.

    twobirds, Dec 3, 2004