    memory chips, what is the best one to get? not that worried about noise.
    thanks

    MikeE

    MikeE, Oct 30, 2003

  2. MikeE

    Hellraiser Guest

    If you've got the space, there is little can beat the Thermaltake Giant II:

    http://www.thermaltake.com/coolers/chipset/a1655.htm

    Be warned you'll lose the PCI slot next to the vid card, and it may be wise
    to not use the next one along either as it blocks the intake to the fan.
    Coolermaster do some nice little memory heatsinks,

    http://www.coolermaster.com/index.p...roduct&p_serial=CRC-U01&other_title=+CRC-U01+

    Beware the line wrap :)

    Hellraiser.........>

    Hellraiser, Oct 30, 2003

  3. MikeE

    MikeE Guest

    Thanks Hellraiser that heatsink looks awesome but it doesn't look like
    theres enough room under it for memory chip heatsinks. I was hoping for one
    that contacts the memory chips too.

    MikeE

    MikeE, Oct 30, 2003