  1. I m after a better HSF for my radoen 9700pro the stock one is not brilliant
    which would be the best one to use and where do i get it from? i m in the
    UK.....

    Andrew Poyser, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Andrew Poyser

    Hellraiser Guest

    Thermaltake Giant II, from www.overclock.co.uk.

    Hellraiser...........>

    Hellraiser, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Andrew Poyser

    J.Clarke Guest

    What are you trying to accomplish? Better cooling? Quieter operation?
    Prettier appearance? Something else?

    J.Clarke, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Andrew Poyser

    J.Clarke Guest

    What is "bling bling"? Is this another case of two peoples being
    separated by a common language?

    J.Clarke, Nov 14, 2003
  5. why would you want to do this?

    JohnCocktosentensen, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Andrew Poyser

    h2so4 Guest

    Bling bling is some peoples' thing. Boring but not unforgiveable.

    h2so4, Nov 14, 2003
  7. I want a better cooler so i get better performance also i m not keen the
    stock fan and heat sink

    Andrew Poyser, Nov 14, 2003
  8. Andrew Poyser

    Skid Guest

    It's a rapper's jargon for conspicuous consumption and flashy accoutrements.
    Often applied to heavy gold chains and the chrome spinner wheels on custom
    cars.

    Skid, Nov 14, 2003
  9. Andrew Poyser

    J.Clarke Guest

    Thank you. I've seen it a few times recently so it appears to be making
    it into the vernacular.

    J.Clarke, Nov 15, 2003
  10. Andrew Poyser

    Terry King Guest