    would like to have the ability to overclock it. Is there such an animal?
    TIA
    Bitsbucket

    Bitsbucket, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Bitsbucket

    MF256 Guest

    Check the Biostar boards at Newegg. They have several for $60.00 or so...

    MF256, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Bitsbucket

    DW Guest

    ECS L7S7A2 - And it's Overclocking friendly!

    -DW

    DW, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Bitsbucket

    Kyle Brant Guest

    Newegg.com has a bunch of nforce2 boards in the refurb area, you may
    only get a bare mobo, but what a bargain on some top of the line
    boards.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle
    | Hi,
    | I'm looking for an inexpensive board that supports the barton core
    XP CPU,

    Kyle Brant, Oct 26, 2003