    I am looking for a non-HP laptop with the following -- 17.3" screen with 1GB video display card, one 500GB hard
    drive and an extra 1TB hard drive. Two to three USB and one HDMI port with one CD/DVD/Blu-Ray reader/writer.
    Any ideas about which ones would be the best of the money?

    Keith D. Lee, Feb 17, 2013

  2. Keith D. Lee

    cameo Guest

    Another guy burned by HP laptops in the past? Welcome to the club.

    cameo, Feb 18, 2013

  3. Keith D. Lee

    Keith D. Lee Guest

    All:
    No, just a guy who wants the best for his money. That's all.

    Keith D. Lee, Feb 18, 2013
  4. Keith D. Lee

    tb Guest

    Use this article as a starting point. It is a few months old, but I
    think that its information is still pertinent.
    <http://www.hardware-revolution.com/category/the-best-laptops-for-your-money/>

    tb, Feb 19, 2013