  1. I'm just trying to find the best mail order place to buy the above card.

    Thanks for the suggestions.
    Luke

    Luke Piasecki, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Luke Piasecki

    Granulated Guest

    depends wherre IN THE WORLD ! you are....

    Granulated, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Canada

    Luke Piasecki, Dec 1, 2003
  4. I find that BOTS give u best prices- its very competitive.
    Try 1st http://www.pricewatch.com/ - I do.

    HTH - Larry

    Any advise given is my attempt to show appreciation for all
    the excellent help I've received here but I'm no MVP so it
    may only apply NUGS (Normally, Usually, Generally, Sometimes :)

    Larry(LJL269), Dec 2, 2003