    Scott Guest

    Someone please post a link to to the latest beta bios revision 1.74 or
    higher for this board.. thanks

    Scott, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Scott

    DF Guest

    What is your problem with MSI?? You are on here constantly slagging them
    off. I have just got an 865PE Neo2 working fine albeit without their crappy
    software. I know some have problems but on checking ASUS and ABIT newsgroups
    their motherboards also have problems.

    I agree with some of your marketing points, but they seem no worse than
    anyone else. I would have got the equivilant ASUS but it didnt have Optical
    SPDIF, or the ABIT but they have just changed Northbridge fans and not in
    stock yet.

    Chill..........

    DF

    DF, Aug 2, 2003

  3. Who do you need it for? It probably won't run on your beloved Asus boards.
    Please try to do more to help folks here; don't simply slam the things you
    don't like about MSI boards. Folks come here for answers, not rants.

    Stuart

    C. Stuart McKendrick, III, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Why don't you bother to check FIRST "whether I have helped people" in the
    past before running your "hands" ignorantly.. Go do a google search. I have
    spent hours at a time trying to help people, also which I do for a living
    (in part)

    2ND. This post only is asking for a beta bios. Next time, both of you pick
    the right post to "troll off"

    Don't like what I say? First learn your shit, then come back and troll.
    Until then KISS MY ASS PITOCABESA'S

    Scott, Aug 2, 2003