BI Conference 2011 (September 24th,hyderabad)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by b i, Sep 6, 2011.

  1. b i

    b i Guest

    Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Hyderabad on September
    24th

    I guess it will add a great value to all the BI professionals in
    the Business domain.

    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the Sessions below).

    The Conference starts at 9.00 AM.
    The Venue:Katriya Hotel & Towers, #8 Raj Bhavan Road Somaji Guda
    Hyderabad Andra Pradesh
    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    called, they had 300 more seats left.

    Please find below is the url to go through the website:
    http://tinyurl.com/bihyderabad
    Thanks,
    Ram

    Sessions on:
    Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations
    Innovative Data Integration - Foundation for Business Intelligence
    Interactive Business Analytics for Large Data Volumes
    BI Design and Implementation challenges in Life Sciences
    Innovations in BI
    Integrating Search and Business Intelligence
    BI challenges for the SMEs
    Impact of Social Media and Social CRM Analytics
    Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence

    b i, Sep 6, 2011