Bible John RENAMES himself after a DOG! I Kid you not!

Discussion in 'Apple' started by carls6665, Aug 23, 2008.

  1. carls6665

    carls6665 Guest

    Bible John has not posted in these groups in sometime. However his
    antics continue in other places.

    Instead of posting drivel on amazon.com he has instead turned to a
    Christian web board posting under the alias "Poochie."

    I would mention the name of the board but I want to see how long it
    takes for the moderation to ban Bible John. BJ was banned from
    IIDB.org and even mentions it in this article
    http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/Topical/hating_evil.htm

    "Recently I was banned from the Internet Infidels. I was banned
    because I preached the world very boldly and the many skeptics and
    cults posting there hated me for it. I had a debate with a hard
    punching Agnostic named Johnny Skeptic and hopefully the seed planted
    by the Word of God will reach his soul."

    We all know that Bible John's dog is Poochie.

    See

    http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/Topical/animals_in_heaven.htm

    The picture in Poochie's profile is the same as the pictures in the
    article above. So its obvious BJ and poochie are one and the same.

    Besides "Poochie" spends allot of time berating women who preach,
    telling them they need to be changing diapers in the church (BJ wears
    them) and attacking others, calling out names, and attacking Rick
    Warren and Joel Osteen from the comfort behind his keyboard while
    sitting in a soaked diaper.

    How far will babble John go?

    Greg already mentioned Bible John's rant on amazon.com about Bill
    Johnson the so called "Spiritual Terrorist."

    Carl

    carls6665, Aug 23, 2008

  2. Big frigging deal. Do you think that any of us cares?

    Michelle Steiner, Aug 23, 2008

  3. carls6665

    zit Guest

    Sshhhh. Let sleeping dogs lie.

    zit, Aug 24, 2008
  4. carls6665

    J.J. O'Shea Guest

    as long as he stays far, far away from here I don't care what he does. and if
    he shows up here again, well that's what killfiles are for.

    J.J. O'Shea, Aug 24, 2008
  5. And the usual suspects just couldn't resist responding to him, which
    gave him what he wanted...

    Dave Balderstone, Aug 24, 2008