    in the past 600 years?

    Do some research on it. By that I mean real research and not simply the
    latest conspiracy theory propoganda.

    David Maynard, Feb 26, 2005

  2. The Fantom

    Jon dough Guest

    Apple is a much bigger monopoly than microsoft ever was. Microsoft only
    makes software (and some hardware accessories), but if you want a mac
    computer or os you HAVE to got through Apple.
    You're being stupid. This is like asking why a GMC water pump wont work on
    a toyota.
    This is more of a sply and demand thing. If Hardware manufacturers want to
    stay in business they must create hardware that is compatable with the most
    popular OS.
    Because he is a better business man. They others couldn't compete.
    The guvernment can go **** themselves. The biggest monopoly in the US is
    the United States Government. They are also the most incompetent Monopoly.
    BTW, have you noticed that every time the Government has broken up a
    "monopoly" it has resulted in higher prices. Do some research and stop
    making a fool out of yourself.

    Jon dough, Apr 25, 2005

  3. The Fantom

    Nomad Guest

    Hey dough-boy..._who's_ making a fool of himself?

    Nomad, Apr 25, 2005
  4. The Fantom

    Bob Adkins Guest

    While reading this, it crossed my mind that Gates could nearly BUY Denmark.
    He may retire some day and buy a small country and show us how a country
    should be run. It would make a very interesting reality show. <LOL>

    -- Bob

    Bob Adkins, Apr 26, 2005
  5. The Fantom

    J.Venning Guest

    I didn't get to read the beginning of this thread, so I don't really
    know what the fuss was all about, but I actually live in Denmark, and there
    are articles in the news about Gates' wanting to patent his software in
    Europe the same way he does in the U.S.
    As to his buying Denmark, well forget it - Danes are extremely
    nationalistic. They don't even allow Germans to own summer cottages along
    the Danish coast.
    J.

    J.Venning, Apr 26, 2005
  6. The Fantom

    Jon dough Guest

    BTW, have you noticed that every time the Government has

    That's right, I forgot that gas rices wenbt down when standard oil was
    broken up, or that my phone bill got cheaper when MaBell was broken up,
    or... never mind.

    Jon dough, May 23, 2005