BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY, Highly lucrative for the right people!

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by csh_ebpro, May 7, 2005.

  1. csh_ebpro

    csh_ebpro Guest

    Ever hear the slogan " Home is where life begins "?

    I took that to heart getting into the program that I am in now. A new
    program just getting kicked off the ground has pictures, videos and
    testimonials of people who have seen, felt and touched that I can send
    you.

    By no means in the past have i been successfull at building much until
    now, the free training has been awesome and in the past 6 months I now
    have over 630 people signed up, some sales made and around 15 people in
    training just like me and 4 of those who finished training before i
    did.

    If your looking for a growing and steady program this is a great place
    to start;

    http://customsuperhomes.com/myk

    We have conference calls 3 times a week, but if you have some direct
    questions for me such as .... send me a snapshot of your downline, I
    will be happy to answer them for you.

    To your success,

    Myk Hill
    Nationwide Oppurtunity